Software Defined Networking Solutions
Getting ready for cloud adoption, or to take advantage of advancements in network gear requires a forward approach to network infrastructure. Software Defined Networking (SDN) allows for network virtualization, which allows multiple virtual networks to be created on top of a single physical infrastructure. This allows for better utilization of network resources and makes it easier to create and manage different network environments for different departments or applications. This is the technology next-gen providers use to take advantage of cloud computing and IoT at scale.
What Networking Solution Is Best For My Business?
The best networking solution for a business will depend on the specific needs and requirements of your organization. Here are 6 things to consider when determining the best networking solution for your business:
- Size of the organization: The size of the organization will determine the scale of the network required, as well as the number of users that need to be supported.
- Type of business: The type of business will also affect the type of network required. For example, a retail business will have different networking needs than a healthcare organization.
- Location: The location of the business will also play a role in determining the best networking solution. For example, a business with multiple locations will require a more robust network than a single location business.
- Security: Network security is crucial for businesses of all sizes. It is important to consider what type of security measures need to be in place to protect sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access.
- Scalability: It is important to consider the scalability of the network in case the business grows in the future. The network should be able to accommodate the increasing number of users and devices.
- Cost: The cost of the networking solution is an important consideration. It is important to find a solution that fits within the budget while providing all the necessary features.
Reach out to us today to talk about your networking needs!
Let’s talk about networking!
Our Networking Partners
We have partnerships with, and work enxensivly with these vendors to deliver network hardware solutions tailor made for your organization: