Many companies have to worry about Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC). But many of them don’t understand how important it is to their business. Understanding all compliance frameworks is a tall task for any company that isn’t well versed. So it’s best to hire a partner (like Atec Group) to handle GRC for them.
Why is GRC so Important?
Organizations have needed some form of GRC since the beginning of time — so, in a way, GRC is nothing new. However, many businesses don’t engage in these activities, nor have these efforts supported each other to enhance the reliability of achieving organizational objectives. GRC is an integrated collection of all capabilities necessary to support performance in a forward-thinking organization. GRC doesn’t burden the business. It helps and improves it.
Taking GRC Seriously
Every company is subject to today’s challenging business climate. Small businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies face issues that only large companies had to face in the past. Think of how many of these factors you have to deal with:
- Prospects and Clients expect (and deserve) a secure level of data protection
- Vendors and Suppliers must adhere to standards as a contractual commitment.
- Industry, state, and new federal regulations will continue to increase the cost of doing business.
- Cybersecurity breaches continue to grow and demand protection from operational shutdown and lost revenue.
- And more…
Implementing Good Practices
It’s not enough to aggressively move toward established objectives. For success, we must consider the boundaries of laws, ethics, and uncertainties that arise concerning potential risks and rewards. But we need to remember that the management of risk, compliance, and ethical conduct can’t be separated from the objective-seeking activity. Everything must be aligned and operated through fully integrated governance, risk management, and compliance capabilities.
With the help of Atec Group and our Partners, we will be able to help your business with:
- Unifying vocabulary across disciplines
- Defining standard components and elements
- Defining common information requirements
- Standardizing practices for things like policies and training
- And more…
Setting Up Your Consultation
Please take the time to fill out the form below to schedule a GRC consultation with our team. We look forward to developing an action plan that will fully integrate your governance, risk management, and compliance capabilities.