With support from Marketing, this person will be responsible for achieving sales goals, developing a robust pipeline, and identifying new market opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a proven sales leader with exceptional relationship development skills coupled with a history of consistent quota achievement in selling complex solutions within a highly competitive environment.
Working with the ATEC Group sales and marketing function to identify opportunities; working with the vendor partners and marketing to position ATEC Group solutions developing a sales strategy; identifying, qualifying, and closing opportunities.
Atec Group offers a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, and 401(k).
- 7+ years of prominent, large account management experience
- Considerable experience selling services for Infrastructure Solutions at a senior decision-maker level
- Detailed, measurable experience in negotiating contracts
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice of the Integrated Sales Cycle
- Knowledgeable of products and services relating to Cybersecurity, Data Center Solutions, Virtualization, Virtual Desktop, Storage, and Backup
- Excellent pipelining / forecasting / resource management / account management skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Preferred experience (not required):
- Use and troubleshooting of virtualization technologies (VSphere 5.x, 6.x, Horizon View, VMWare Unified Access Gateway)
- Knowledge of OSI model
- Familiarity with modern and legacy DNS paradigms
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, IPv4, and IPv6
If interested, Please Contact:
Lewis Needham – SVP of Sales and Operations
Email: [email protected]
Direct phone: 518-724-3118