Atec Group is searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer. Please refer to the below job description.
1762 Central Ave., Suite 300, Albany, NY 12205, and various unanticipated locations in U.S.
IT Quality Assurance Engineer Qualifications
- Require Master’s degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Applied Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Requires two (2) years of experience in job offered, IT Quality Analyst, software consultant, or related using Java, JQuery, PHP, .NET/C#.
- Require travel/relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
IT Quality Assurance Engineer Duties
- Analyze business requirements, and design documents for completeness and testability.
- Responsible for setup, designing, executing, and maintaining the automation framework.
- Writing automation test scripts for web service testing.
- Participate in Software Quality Analysis, Manual Testing and Defect Tracking Tools.
- Developing test plans, test requirements, designed test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Involve in performing different types of testing.
- Write and execute the test scripts, test plans to check the data validity for various applications, tracking software and specification defects and resolution.
- Perform user testing.
- Participate in meetings with Business Analysts and Development Team.
- Identify and track system defects, perform root cause analysis and work with development team to resolve.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing.
- Perform data integration testing.
- Involve in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
Mail or email resume to:
Atec Group Inc.
ATTN: HR Manager
1762 Central Avenue, Suite 300, Albany, NY 12205