Most customers we speak with are struggling with the fast pace of change within their business. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Cloud Adaptation
- The need for multiple teams and disparate products to seamlessly collaborate
- New applications that need to be integrated on a regular basis
- Big Data and ERP platforms producing silos due to the lack of a single interface
- Balancing budgets and integrating new technologies
- Managing issues with batch window time & SLA’s for ETL and BI
- Real time support and reducing recovery times
- Ensuring audit and compliance guidelines are met for legislative and industry standards
We partner with BMC Control-M to help businesses embrace ever-changing technology by integrating additional applications into their environments quickly and smoothly, as well as enabling communication with applications from external organizations.
BMC Control-M simplifies and automates diverse batch application workloads
Viewed as the leading workload automation solution by industry analyst firms, Control-M reduces operating costs, improves IT system reliability, and enables faster workflow deployments. BMC Control-M allows you to:
- Automate and simplify batch job creation, scheduling, and management across IT environments.
- Build and monitor workflows through a graphical interface that provides a single point of control for all company batch jobs.
- Experience a common view of all enterprise workloads through a single, consistent GUI to automate workflow development, scheduling, and management.
Here’s how ATEC Group can help you to succeed with workload automation:
- Consultancy: Our consultants are the best in the business, with an average of 10+ year’s enterprise scheduling experience.
- Implementations: Whether you're moving to a new environment or from a legacy scheduling application, we'll help implement your new enterprise Workload Automation environment with phased and documented procedures.
- Integrations: With unrivaled cross scheduling platform experience ATEC Group can help integrate and merge scheduling platforms or merge multiple Environments.
- Upgrades and License Renewals: Beginning with an extensive system audit we'll document your environment and work with you to ensure the optimum upgrade experience.
- Staffing & Management: Take advantage of our broad range of IT skill sets from project management, scheduling, operations, production control, systems administration and more.
- Custom Training: We'll take the time to understand your environment then work with you to build a custom program to ensure that your engineers have the skills they need to get the job done.